The Ad Council is seeking an intellectually curious individual to join our newly redesigned Analytics department. The Campaign Analyst will have the unique opportunity to examine performance from a multi-media lens and strategize with organizational teams to fulfill each campaign’s ultimate goal – to make a lasting impact on American lives.
This position will work on behalf of clients to provide strategic recommendations and deliver actionable insights to optimize and improve campaign performance. By applying knowledge of marketing, data management and analytics, the Campaign Analyst will look to solve our clients’ business problems, while working collaboratively with the Ad Council’s Media, Strategy, Campaign Management and Digital teams. Our ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively across teams and levels, while balancing the needs of both internal and external clients. The team’s culture is goal-oriented, collaborative, and focused on creating a fully immersed data-driven culture.
The Campaign Analyst position will be located in the Ad Council’s New York City office and will report to the Manager of Campaign Analytics and Insights.
- Monitor and analyze a breadth of media, video, social, mobile and web data to provide insight into the performance of clients’ omni-channel marketing programs
- Collaborate with various teams to build campaign objectives, identify measurable KPIs, and develop measurement strategies
- Represent the Analytics department within internal campaign cross-functional teams, owning all marketing analytics responsibilities and deliverables
- Ensure consistent and relevant analytics reporting across campaigns with the intent to optimize and influence strategic direction
- Present comprehensive findings and recommendations to both sponsors and partners
- Conduct ad hoc analysis as needed to provide real-time insight on new campaign launches and high-profile events and issues
- Assist efforts to improve and refine analytics offerings by staying up to date with emerging trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, mathematics, computer science, economics, or business equivalent preferred
- 2-4 years in marketing analytics and/or data analysis
- Demonstrable knowledge of analytics platforms, testing tools and other BI tools
- Strong storyteller and insights communicator
- Experience in evaluating social media content (paid and organic and social monitoring
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Ability to visually present data via Excel, PPT and Tableau
- Proven track record of driving analytical insights into tangible results
The Ad Council campaigns raise awareness, inspire action and save lives. The Ad Council is the New York-based non-profit organization behind iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey Bear, “Friends Don’t Let Friends Drive Drunk” and the recently viral campaign “Love Has No Labels.”
We work hand in hand with the leading non-profit and government agencies, such as Feeding America, Autism Speaks and FEMA, to develop over 40 national campaigns each year including Bullying Prevention, Shelter Pet Adoption and Texting and Driving Prevention. We use all the tools in the communications arsenal including developing PSAs, apps and games, content for social media, engaging talent, conducting media relations and grassroots marketing and creating digital and live events to raise awareness around our causes. We also get to work with our incredible Board of Directors companies such as Facebook, Buzzfeed, Google/YouTube, Snap, Pandora and Upworthy/GOOD to ensure we’ve got the latest tactics, tools and platforms that will have the most significant social good impact.
Having produced thousands of campaigns addressing pressing social issues of the day, the Ad Council has affected, and continues to effect, positive social change. To learn more about the Ad Council and our impactful campaigns visit www.adcouncil.org, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or view our PSAs on YouTube.
At the Ad Council, we value and celebrate the unique characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. Diversity is the foundation of our work, and allows us to reimagine how we reach our audiences. It is not simply our belief, but our duty, to cultivate a team that is representative of the American people. Only then can we drive true, measurable, and life-changing impact on the most important issues facing our country today.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or
US Mail to the Advertising Council
Attn: Human Resources
815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017