Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike’s Membership Data Science is a growing organization responsible for building and deepening a holistic view of Nike’s consumers through data and analytics and applying those insights to inform the development of incredible digital services, content and experiences for our consumers.
As our lead UX/Information Designer, you have a keen interest and abilities in several of the following: user research, IA, UX, UI, information design and visual design. Expertise in all these is not required, we are looking for a generalist with deep areas of expertise or interest. While we don’t expect you to code, if you have the skills to put together interactive prototypes that are useful. Your ideal type of squad consists of developers and data scientists.
- Bachelor’s or Background in a related field such as UX, IA, HCI, Communication Design, Fine Arts or a related field.
User Experience Design
- Lead all UX design projects for the product including wireframes/sketches, user personas and user journeys
- Employ an iterative approach to design – constantly refining and prototyping solutions based on user feedback and key usage metrics
- Streamline workflows and visual elements to influence user behavior and interactivity.
- Work closely with dev/date science teams and product manager to deliver on a consistent basis
- Interest in continuous delivery, dual-track agile and prototyping
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00410760