Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, applied mathematics, data science, computer science, or related areas with 10 or more years of experience in data analytics domain OR Master’s degree with eight years of experience in data analytics domain OR Doctorate with three or more years in data analytics domain OR a combination of 12 years education and experience in data analytics domain can be substituted;
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or consumer related industry;
- Experience with statistical research techniques, including modeling, data mining, clustering, and segmentation;
- Demonstrable experience in developing, validating, publishing, maintaining logical data models with exposure to or experience in developing, validating, publishing, maintaining physical data models;
- Ability to evaluate existing data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies;
- Experience with managing mega data for data models;
- Experience with developing, publishing and maintaining all documentation for models;
- Passionate about data and analytics applications in the commercial space;
- Experience with techniques such as Machine Learning, NLP, Graph Theory, AI;
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as Python, Java, R or Scala;
- Experience with SQL or other querying language;
- Ability to effectively communicate data insights through the right medium (dashboard, graph, etc.);
- Strong integrated consultancy skillset;
- Demonstrates ability to learn quickly and problem solve;
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills and a broad external network;
- Fluent in spoken and written English language.
- Prior experience in Commercial analytics space;
- Knowledge of retail/consumer panels syndicated market measurements.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.