Who We Are
Part of Twitter’s Engineering Effectiveness organization , the LANG team is making sure our developers have the tools necessary to produce healthy code. Whether that’s improving our code review tools, identifying flaky tests, enabling language upgrades, or building a new generation of semantic tooling the LANG team is the next step in developer efficiency at Twitter.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to compilers, build systems, static and dynamic code analysis systems, code review systems, and code search systems.
- Improve the daily workflow of engineers.
- Tackle critical large scale software engineering problems presented by working on a monolithic codebase.
- Optimize compile times.
- Enable and perform language and library upgrades.
- Collaborate with multiple teams in a joint effort to tackle customer problems.