Are you looking to make a big impact and write code from scratch, not just supporting old legacy code? Do you want to get in at the ground level of an early-stage startup that already has a highly talented team and lots of customer traction and revenue? We’re transforming the semiconductor and electronics manufacturing industry with our AI platform that improves yield and lowers manufacturing costs at some of the largest chip makers in the world. Not just machine learning, but AI. We’re seeking a full stack software engineer who can work on both web and application layers to help drive design and development of an enterprise-grade, production-ready, advanced AI platform. We look for people who are self-motivated and passionate about the transformative potential of AI. This position presents an exciting and unique opportunity to design/build the product and the platform from scratch utilizing high performance machine learning algorithms, data science and associated frameworks. StreamMosaic is a VC-funded startup in downtown San Jose.
- Help design the software platform architecture
- Development of the software platform
- Manage software platform development to cope with large traffic requirements
- Work towards the delivery of a production-ready platform per defined engineering specifications
- Balance adding new features with the need for stability and performance
- Grow development capabilities to align with the pace of business needs
- Writing test plans, reports, and briefings