Location: Mountain View, CA
This is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate software engineer to join newly formed Samsung Knox Cloud team to build the next generation secure cloud services for the world’s best-selling mobile devices.
Come join Samsung Knox Cloud team to define and build the future of smartphones and services!
The Samsung Knox group is looking for world class software engineers to join our technology innovation group focused on the rapid development of cloud based end-to-end mobile applications and services. This is an exciting area for Samsung:
Cloud based service platforms and infrastructure to support mobility.
• Design and develop front-end applications, REST APIs, scripts, tools, and back-end systems for various Samsung Knox Cloud service developments and operations
• Write, document, test, deploy, maintain, improve, and fix software codes
• BS in Computer Science, similar field of study, or equivalent experience
• Strong data structure and algorithm skills
• Enjoy programming and passionate about software development and engineering
• Experience building multi-tier web and mobile applications, distributed and parallel systems, or information process and retrieval systems
• MS or PhD in Computer Science or similar technical field
• Working knowledge in relational or non-relational database such as MySQL, Mongo, and Couchbase
• Working knowledge in web application framework including but not limited to React, Redux, AngularJS, Spring Cloud, or Node.js
• Proficiency in AWS stacks – EC2, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, RedShift, Kinesis, SNS, SES, R53, Cloud Front, Aurora, Dynamo, QuickSight