San Francisco, California
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Customer Delivery
Senior Analyst, Customer Delivery – ESS Fraud Products aligned with Brighterion
The Support/Integration Engineer role is responsible for providing technical support for all Brighterion products to external customers.
The integration aspect of the role is responsible for installing and maintaining the Brighterion software within a customer’s environment while the support aspect is responsible for troubleshooting issues and answering customer’s questions after integration is completed.
- Install and maintain Brighterion’s software on customer’s environments
- Document and provide installation and maintenance procedures specific to customers
- Investigates customer issues, concerns and requests for enhancements, troubleshoots customer issues, and participates in problem resolution by liaising between the customer and internal development/QA teams to resolve issues
- Participates in customer operational support, implementation, and status meetings
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and pulls data to solve customer inquiries; uses a combination of available tools and individual knowledge
- Develop integration tools and scripts to assist in the integration of Brighterion’s software with the customer’s environment
- Respond to support calls and support emails
- Available for 24/7 on-call support on a rotational basis
All About You
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- Expert knowledge in Unix, Linux, and Windows
- Expert scripting knowledge (Bash, Perl, Python)
- Intermediate knowledge in SQL (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Good communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to document all tasks
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Resourceful and ability to perform own research in troubleshooting issues
Desired Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
- Experience with Web Application Servers (Tomcat, JBoss, etc.)
- Familiarity with backend database configuration/maintenance
- Familiarity with XML configuration
- Familiarity in network / systems architecture
- General understanding of software patterns and concepts, programming languages, database structures, and related operational protocols
- Experience interacting with customers and asking effective, forward thinking questions
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our free job seeker tools include alerts for new jobs, saving your favorites, optimized job matching, and more! Just enter your email below.
Share this job
Senior Analyst, Customer Delivery – Mastercard
San Francisco, California
Overall Rating: /199